So the picture may not exude the description "appealingly tasty." But it was delicious. Keith and I really enjoyed the cooked garlic cloves and onion slices. And the girls had only nice things to say about the chicken, so we all win! I got this recipe from the 365 Crockpot blog that I've used before. And I didn't really change the recipe other than to cut it in half and throw in 2 tsp. of my beloved lemon pepper, so no need to repeat what's already been typed out well- click here for the recipe.
And, for the sides, I cooked Basic Pilaf although you could also go for my White Rice Healthified as well as my tasty Green Bean Casserole, which I should also credit to the 365 Crockpot blog since I got most of the components off of her recipe although I tried cooking them in the crockpot before and didn't like the way they turned out. They reminded me too much of canned green beans, which is why I chose to use a non-crockpot method for cooking them this time. I stand by my decision.

0 Comments